Monthly Archives: March 2021

Apple calories and nutrition ②nutrition

Do you know the calories of sweet and delicious apples? What kind of nutrition do apples have? In this article, we would like to introduce the nutrition of apple. ■ Apple nutrition ■ Let’s see the nutrition of apple. Ingredients that makes up apples are almost moisture, the ratio is 83%. Remaining 17% nutrients do important work on our body. ●PotassiumPotassium has the function of keeping cells healthy by balancing sodium. It is very important ingredients. Potassium suppresses blood pressure rise due to sodium and has the effect of lowering blood pressure. In addition, it assists to eliminate of swelling by its diuretic effect. ●Dietary fiberPectin, a water-soluble dietary fiber,… Read More »