“Apple university kitchen” offers recipe using apple.
Recipes to be introduced this time is “Apple pizza with gyoza(dumpling) skin”.
Necessary items are only knives and toaster oven, so it’s easy for everyone, even if cooking beginner, to cook it easy.
And it is suitable for light snacks.
Apple pizza with gyoza(dumpling) skin
■Ingredients (For three people)
・Gyoza(dumpling) skin(Bigger size) 3
・Dry sausage(or bacon, sausage, etc) a little
・pizza sauce 1.5 tablespoons
・cheese for pizza 30g
・dried basil as you like
1. Slice the onion, then heat it in the microwave for about 3 minutes.
2. Remove the core of apple with skin, cut it into small size quarter-rounds.
3. Slice dried sausage into rounds.
4. Spread pizza sauce on gyoza(dumpling) skin, put onion, apple, dried sausage, cheese in order.
Sprink dried basil.
5. Bake 5 minutes 4 in toaster overn. It’s completed when cheese melts and gyoza(dumpling) skin gets charcoal around.
Onion gets easy to eat to preheat it in microwave, because it gets soft and less spicy.
We also recommend to arrange it by adding tomato, green pepper, bell pepper, etc.
Although almost every supermarkets sell gyoza(dumpling) skin, but if you are difficult to get it, sandwich bread or baguette can be alternative.
There are other recipe using apple on this website.
Please check it out “Apple university kitchen”.